YATRIDES - SON OEUVRE
Bureaux d'investigation de l'Administration fiscale
Instruction sur ordre de la Direction générale des Impôts
Fiscal Appraisal V.A.S.F.E. (France)
(Detailed Verification of the Overall Fiscal Position)
Returns submitted : 1977, 1978, 1979 and 1980.
Analysis and evaluation concerning the value of Georges Yatrides' work.
2. Main stages of Professional Life
21. "According to the terms of his contract with S.E. JOHNSON (International Galleries), YATRIDES reserved his entire production for the gallery from 1957 onwards. Thus he lost the rights of possession on all his works - about 400 canvases"(G. Yatrides note: "A different interpretation of our contract, obliged me to only realize just Gouaches water paints monochromes or two colors, some "a Tempera" and Distempers resinous components, paintngs stretched on canvas, sent to the International Galleries, Chicago Illinois, between 1957 and 1968. The Oils creations I realized before and after the contract, remained in Europe").
22. AEC-CENG: "In order to regain his creative independence, YATRIDES breaks his contract with the American gallery"."He engages in various research projects (1968-1974) notably at the C.E.N.G. (Grenoble Centre for Nuclear Studies, 1970-1973) in the field of macromolecular chemistry ". (Note G. Yatridès: "My researches were from my only initiative according to my own designs and objectives. The demonstration of the theory that I had developed culminated in a new property of time and its influence in many fields including that of light emanating from solid bodies in various stages of incandescence, their action on the hydrocarbonaceous elements. It is appropriate to recall that the human race is hydrocarbonaceous and the stars are in effervescence /incandescence thermonuclear just as our own star Sun. Me were provided materials by: AMERICAN STELL Ltd. for metal tubes elongated steel cold introduced in the hydro carbonaceous materials in combustion ; PROCTER & GAMBLE co. Inc. for biological analyses ; Pierre LEDEZ, Head of research at the SEITA for some other hydrocarbonaceous items ; Paul PERROUD, Director of special applications of physics CEA-CENG put laboratories offices and staff at my disposal for operations of weights and measures.
If in chemistry are patentable only operations leading to innovative change of the experienced substances, they can reveal a specific theory. Extrapolation on an artistic plan, my theory gave me to apply on a flat surface, a painting, a new approach of light, of time and mineral matter. Of patents in my name all exclusive claims were granted in countries with harsh examinations, honoured in particular by the United States Patent Office in Washington DC" (yatrides.com> Its life> Entourage: Paul Perroud Directeur, Offices of Special Application of Physics, French Atomic Centre, CEA-CENG).
24. He refuses to be part of the usual commercial art networks, devoting himself exclusively to his painting" (cf. infra 31).
31. "He draws his inspiration from a very wide culture that encompasses the adventure
of mankind from the most ancient archeology to the most advanced Sciences".
<"His very technique unites the lessons of the great masters of the Renaissance with discoveries in molecular chemistry, in which he himself was involved through his research at the C.E.N.G. (cf.§ 22)".
"Fiercely protective of his inspiration, he refuses to enclose its expression in small-format canvases more easily sold". "Preoccupied with his technical perfection, he limits his production to about ten paintings a year and refuses contracts that require 30 or 40".
9. CONCLUSION :
"The result of this quality is the exigence which has led to his refusing to become part of the mercenary art networks".
"His works, as early as the 1970s are worth somewhere between 30,000 and 45,000 Euros.
(cf.§ 21-Paragraph 8)".
Internal Revenue - Tax Authority
French Government Tax Authorities : "Detailed official biography" (extracts) Site 1 - yatrides.com
Direction in Fiscal Appraisal : "Fiscal evaluation of his work" (extracts) Site 2 - yatrides.org
V.A.S.F.E. 1977/1981- 1981/1985 (detailed Verifications of the Overall Fiscal Position)
Rider 49 (1945-1994) - Rider 62 (1995-2008) - Rider 68 (2009-2014) Additional clauses
Adminstratives Publications: 1981, 1985, 1987, 1996, 2007, 2014
the orbits of the two eyes are part
Mail: email@example.com (yatridès and his century)
Extracts from following documents and works :
Official French Authorities : Government administrative Yatrides' biography"
Arthur Conte : "Yatridès master of time" SGL 04.03.1991
Sacha Bourmeyster : "Yatridès and his century" , "Yatridès the painter of invisible reality" , "Yatridès anti-Picasso"SGL24.03.1994, "Interstellars Icons" SGL 31.03.1994, "Yatridès and the Bible" SGL 30.10.96
Samuel E. Johnson : Biographic notes (International Galleries USA)
Monographic catalogues, Yatridès 1954-1993 : Exhibitions (USA permanently, Latin America, Switzerland, Greece, Paris, Provincial France) and Rétrospectives
Monographic catalogues, Yatridès in International Art Festivals :"Great Master Guest of honour" ("International Biennials Canada-France 1987-1989"), "Main Master Guest of honour" ("International Biennials Canada 1988"), "Great Master Guest of Honour" ("International Biennials Vichy, Riom Mozac (Duke's cities), Quebec 1991-1993"), Grand Maître invité d'Honneur
Monographic catalogues, Yatridès : "Main Master guest of Honour" in several important cities organized by Town councils in offices of Mayors ( in France notably : Montmorency residential City)
Schools of Painting Events, USA : "Masters of Modern Art 1910-1960" (Special mention in "Watercolors, Gouaches, Pastels and Drawings from the Cubist, Post-Impressionist, Expressionist and Surrealist Schools 1910-1960"), "Drawings and Watercolors 1900-1959" (Art Event following this held by the American Ambassy in Paris (Musée de l'Orangerie, winter 1958-1959 : "From Clouet to Matisse" - Drawings in American Private Collections"), "Specialists in XXth Century Masters" (Special mention in "Collector's Choice").
University theses "The painter outside the tumult" (Sciences et Télécommunications Masters', MSTC Universities Grenoble III 1981), "Public Relations and communications techniques in the service of Painting -Yatridès" (Lehodey-Dissertation mémoire 402 pages, 1983 - School of Press Attachés, Founder and Managing director : Denis Huismans)
Short movies, videos, Broazdcastings: "Yatridès, paintings rails of sky" (Sacré-Coeur Montmartre Paris, Provideo S.A. 1981), "Yatridès the painter outside the tumult" ("René Char" Provideo S.A. 1983), " Yatridès' Art" (Version Originale S.A. 1985), "Germany, Poland, Russia" 1984.
Full-length films : Yatrides' work has fascinated film-makers, movie-directors, semiologists, among the best of our time :
Marcel Carné : Its proposal for a feature film with internationally renowned artists. Scenario provided by Henry - François Rey. Yatridès circumstances had to décline this offer from one of the giants of cinema.
Jean Delannoy : Famed movie director, film-Makers : "The quality of your painting makes me decide to undertake a film inspired by the originality of your work and items of your own life. It will be for me the consecration of my long career "(24 October 1987) See in "His "life": "His entourage"- "Your life and the beauty of your work, your approach depth numberless still in me the same desire to involved me. With my deep admiration and unwavering friendship". Jean DELANNOY (May 1, 1989). See in the spiral of time (yatrides.org) "Professional notes": "Filmmakers". Despite their great friendship Georges YATRIDES will be unable to take a decision disoriented by the passions his work aroused.
Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick in 1968 will show in their full-length film the metaphysical amplitude of the monoliths Yatridès Plates. Yatrides did not claim any intellectual property rights on the substance and form, arguments of this film that marked our time. See this site yatrides.com, in his "life": "entourage". In his "work": "Slabs of Yatridès" and "the interstellar icons."
Yatrides -Kubrick : the interstellar Yatridès plates, substance and driving force of "2001: Space Odyssey". See "His work": "Yatridès-Kubrick".
Miles Millar : Present days : "Georges YATRIDES is the apotheosis of a Master in terms of artistry (...) His body of work is ethereal, not only aesthetically, but in his innate ability to harness the metaphysical aspect of our nature. He is an absolute in the incessant redefining and evolving anatomy of contemporary art and a gift to all of us. The power of this man's vision is everlasting (...) I was enraptured by the dexterity of his mind (...). Georges Yatrides' work is awe-inspiring and rightfully deserves the position it will take in our collective history, he is a true craftsman of the intangible" : Miles MILLAR, February 17, 2009
Copyrights © 1945-1997. Yatridès and his century. All rights reserved.
Bureau constituted of Senior officials-civil servants